Training opportunities for non-experienced mentors - Early Warning Europe Mentor Academy (EWE Mentor Academy)
This questionnaire is a part of the Early Warning Europe Mentor Academy (EWE Mentor Academy), an initiative of the European Commission that aims to improve the availability of support services for companies in distress across Europe.
The project will develop a modular training programme that will help enhancing skills and competencies of new mentors to support companies in distress.
The training programme based on practical, hands-on experience and state-of-the-art knowledge will be developed together with experienced mentors who are already involved in supporting entrepreneurs facing difficulties.
As a non-experienced mentor, the EWE Mentor Academy will offer you the opportunity to:
● Learn new skills and competencies that are crucial to supporting companies in distress;
● Develop your mentoring skills, exchange best practices and learn with and from experienced mentors working with businesses in Europe;
● Become part of an extensive network of business mentors in your country;
● Make a meaningful contribution to enhance the availability of early warning services in your country;
● Become a certified tutor to future mentors in your country;
● Play an essential role in providing vital support to businesses, thereby helping to save jobs and make your national economy more resilient.
Application criteria include:
● Residence in an EU Member State or other country participating in the COSME programme;
● Strong motivation, willingness and availability to take part in the activities of the EWE Mentor Academy (peer learning workshops and trainings);
● Fluency in English and familiarity with the use of online platforms and tools.
Would you like to be part of this adventure, share your knowledge and learn from others?
If yes, please join THE EARLY WARNING EUROPE MENTOR ACADEMY and help companies in distress to remain in business and save jobs.
If you are selected, you will be invited to participate in a series of activities and events (peer - workshops and training sessions) which are designed to exchange expertise and knowledge between experienced mentors and those who are new to mentoring and motivated to save enterprises from failure.
This questionnaire will take 10 minutes to complete.