Built.io Flow is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that enables you to connect SurveyMonkey with hundreds of other web apps, and automate routine tasks.
In Built.io Flow Enterprise, there are trigger events that fire off a workflow when an event happens, and there are actions that perform certain tasks on your behalf.
Here’s the list of trigger events that are available for SurveyMonkey:
- New Survey: Triggers when a new survey is created
- New Collector: Triggers when a new collector is added to a specific survey
- New Respondent: Triggers when a new respondent is added to a specific survey
And here are the SurveyMonkey actions that you can use in your workflows:
- Get List of Collectors: Retrieve a list of all collectors of a specific survey
- Get Respondents Count: Retrieve the total count of respondents
- Get Responses by Respondent Ids: Retrieve the responses of specific respondents
- Get Survey Details: Retrieve the details of a specific survey
- Get Survey List: Retrieve a list of all surveys
- Get User Details: Retrieve the details of all users
- Retrieves List of Respondents: Retrieve the list of all respondents of a specific survey
- Create Weblink Collector: Create a new Weblink collector